Wednesday, March 10, 2010

To, Ahma

As we stand in front of you, giving our last blessing along the chants of the monks, i remember the day you last spoke a word to me. The day 3 years ago, you ask me to be a good girl, and listen to Mommy.. i remember.
Im glad i gained the courage to see your ashes that day you were cremated.. just wanted my memory of you to be the you laying peacefully in the coffin, but i guess bro and sis were right. Your ashes give a closure, the closure of everything.. that you're really gone.

Ahma, may you go on and live amoung blooming flowers, large green fields and chirping birds in light blue skies, with the chants of Buddha and smell of lotuses endlessly filling the air.

Thank you for everything you've given me, you'll always always be deep in my heart.
I'll be a good girl, and listen to Mommy.
Ahma, gam xia.

No comments: