Saturday, November 28, 2009

Team..

When will SPU start getting heated and intense again...?
I miss the days of tedious horrendous trainings. Each of everyone gets their fall and eventually pushing through barriers after barriers. The emotional teamtalks, the most heated, most motivational words from Jin. Every individuals striving so hard in the name of SPU.
How much we want it, how much we'll pay for it. We shed tears and blood together. The intensity flowing through under our skins, we brought it out on the field.
THIS IS SPU.
I wanna feel a part of this team again.
I wanna stand up proud saying this is the team i'll die for, again.
Look at them, time waits for no one.
Hope, waits for no one.
I wanna win IVP this year.
I wanna win NYP.
But if only we start now.
Cause they did..

No comments: