Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

Haha, just realize how long my reflections are.
Now 2009, its really time i get serious in my life. Im gonna be 18 soon, my gosh. Year of 17, i failed to take charge of my life; 18, i'll kill myself if i fail again. Lol.
1) Tune myself back to studies. Find back that passion for Archi.
2) Work my arze off. Im gonna win back everything with hardwork. No more looking down on me, classmates aka bloody sceptical ppl.
3) No more lazing. Self-discipline!
4) Time management. Start work damn early, im not gonna be rushing throu sleepless nights till the last hour before submission.
5) Make peace with myself. Love who i am.
6) Make peace with family. Control my temper. Be a good daughter/ sister.
7) Be a good friend. To all i can, i'll be there for the love ones.
8) Improve my PR. Shall stop whining bout people.
9) Extend my knowledge. Start reading the papers and watch the news evernight. [serious.]
10) Frisbee. Make full of every training i've got, never ever lose the passion. Im playing for life.
11) NO MORE SUPPER.

Gooo me.

Okay, im pretty excited what fate has in stall for me in 2009.
Mmm, well im still waiting for the first one, rather patiently... :)
Hehe.

No comments: