Thursday, September 18, 2008

SIM Invitationals tmr

Pool A Pool B Pool C
SIMimplify SMU PAPERCUT o'SIM
SPU 1 SPU 2 SPU 3
NYP CHUN NYP QIU NYP XIA
NYP DONG SIMulate

Competiting agaisnt SIM and NYP Ultimate.
Im not gonna let everyone who'd stood by me throu the trainings down expecially my team, the girls, and most importantly Angela, whom i really wanna thanks for having so much faith in me, picking me up everytime i fall, and pointing out all my flaws and being so true to me. Angela, i really really appreciate every encouragement u gave me, everything u've nagged me. If its not for u, i never'd dare to face so much bout myself. Its cheeky, but gotta say, its a blessing to meet u in my team. Hehe. =)
As the vice-cap and a player in my team. I dare say, i've huge confident in SPU3, each and every indivisuals all have such distinct talents, and it really warms me to see everyone having their own expectations and desires. All the breakthroughs, the endless efforts they gave in. Not only me, everyone'd battled with themselves training for this competition. Now reflecting so much, it seems my fear for e matches tomorrow isnt that necesary anymore. Seeing how much everyone'd put into training for the comp, im motivated. I cant lose to them man. Haha.
Tmr, UNLEASH THE DESIRE, UNLEASH THE AGGRRRO! We're gonna make the first ever comp SPU's joining a damn good one.
For myself, for my team, for SPU; im putting all my best into it.
Yangyi, Angela, Sheralin, Josh, Yangjie, Siegfried, Edmund, Yewyong, Hweesiang, Qinyi. May we clinch something tommorow. ^^ And take care Keith. ^^

No comments: